Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(Repost) Advice for post CC

will start the RC section soon. I really appreciate it if you guys can give me advice on how to carry on from here. Once I finish the LG section I will start fullproofing the bundle while going over the RC CC. I will watch the webinar on what to do after I finish but I could use some strategies. (When to take timed sections?) ( when and how many times to take full PTs) So basically for my situation which im sure many of you have been through whats the best way to go?

Comments

• 246 karma

@"Positively LSAT Street" said:
    will start the RC section soon. I really appreciate it if you guys can give me advice on how to carry on from here. Once I finish the LG section I will start fullproofing the bundle while going over the RC CC. I will watch the webinar on what to do after I finish but I could use some strategies. (When to take timed sections?) ( when and how many times to take full PTs) So basically for my situation which im sure many of you have been through whats the best way to go?

What is the date of the test you plan to take? After you complete the CC and have a strong grasp of the fundamentals, it is time to
    start taking timed PTs and then rigorously blind reviewing them. Do not skip out on this. It is the most beneficial part of the studying process and treat it as equal or more important than actually taking the PT. I would also watch the video explanation for every problem you get wrong and every problem you weren’t confident why the answer was right. I also just watched all the LG videos and redid the entire LG section every time. I think this was key to mastering that section. Repetition really does wonders with LG. As for the PTs, I would start around 55-60 and work my way up. Probably take 2-3 a week depending on your situation, available study time, and date of test.