Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Recommendations

jane.procyshynjane.procyshyn Free Trial Member
in General 4 karma

Hi all,

I started studying for the lsat two months ago, although I’m ramping it up now (originally studied about 10-15 hours a week, trying to aim for 20 now) and I’ve mostly been sticking to the Khan Academy material. I’d like to branch out to more paper resources now though, I’m finding that I likely don’t perform as well digitally since I work better on paper, what resources do you recommend? I plan on buying the lsat trainer today since reddit seems to rave about it, and supplement with 7sage content as per suggestions, what else can I do to improve?

I got a 149 diagnostic and I’m aiming for a score between 160-165 at my lsat in late Sepetember, planning on taking the lsat again next summer as well. What are your thoughts on this plan? What should I keep in mind? I know a lot of past comments have been made about keeping your expectations realistic being imperative. Keep in mind I’m in Canada and the 160-165 range is around lsat averages here, i’m not aiming for scholarships.

As well, also interested more in Logical Reasoning content than logic games since I seem to do well in logic games.

Thanks in advance!