Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

September 2019 Vs October 2019 LSAT

JM.ZJM.Z Alum Member
in General 142 karma

Hey Guys,

Just wondering what you guys think about the October 2019 LSAT being on October 28 this year. Would it be a bit too late for applications? I have a very very suboptimal GPA so I want to get my apps in sooner rather than later.

I'm preparing to take July 2019 LSAT. And i guess the consensus is I can't use the freebie for September. Sooooo October LSAT too late for an "early application"? It is basically situated at the end of October so...

Which LSAT to take?
  1. Which LSAT to take based on the above context?19 votes
    1. September 2019 LSAT
      73.68%
    2. October 2019 LSAT
      26.32%

Comments

• drbrown2drbrown2 Alum Member
    2227 karma

I would say both if you are ready by September. If you take it twice and are able to Improve your score it is going to be better to apply in November with a higher score than what you would be applying with in September. I’m not saying you are guaranteed a higher score in October, but more opportunities to take the test reduces pressure and helps reduce the odds that variance will lead to a score below your average. Plus you will have extra time to study.

• Anthony92Anthony92 Alum Member
    54 karma

I am motivated by pressure. I would suggest taking it on September, that gives you 3 additional months from now to study and clamp down on subjects you're having trouble with, I would suggest the last month you take practice tests. However, October isn't a bad choice if you feel that you need more time, and its only an extra month.

• D2446829D2446829 Member
    109 karma

Wait, why can't you use the freebie on the September 2019 lsat ?