Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What to focus on

williams.jtraviswilliams.jtravis Free Trial Member
in General 6 karma

Good evening all,
I'm primarily posting to find advice to reach my score goal (likely just like everyone else). I started prep one month ago, first score 144 with equally bad scores on each section. My preperation thus far has included taking 1-2 timed 4 section LSAT's each week with at least one section a day, working through a portion of a kaplan book (dropped because i didn't love their LG method; brother took the course and i got the book for free), a couple insight lsat videos on youtube and 7sage LG explanations. I've taken 8(?) timed lsats and have gotten my score up to a consistent 157. My scores on each section are pretty consistent, 17 to 18 right on each section. I'm fairly confident I'll be able to get my LG score up to around 20 right each time, but I'm looking for advice on what section to focus on i guess. I haven't really done Blind Review at all, is it that helpful? The score I need is a 164. I'm looking to get into U Denver law (Sturm) with a 2.77 ugpa. I'm halfway through my MBA program at a low ranked school with a 4.0 GPA. I like the school because I'd like to live in denver and work in the private sector there or somewhere in that region. Any thoughts on methods or important sections to focus on? Or general thoughts at all? Taking the july lsat and working fulltime/ going to school. Still i reasonably have 1-2 hours a day i can focus on it and 4-5 on saturday/sunday. Thanks in advance.