Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT 165 average... how to get to 170? Accommodated test taker

T14pleaseT14please Alum Member
edited July 2019 in July 2019 LSAT 28 karma

Let me first say that I was granted 50% extra time for the LSAT so I'm still getting used to the difference. My last test was a 165 with 23/26 LR, 23/25 LR, 16/23 LG, 21/27 RC. I feel really confident about LR for the most part but 3 of the questions I missed were strengthening questions so I'll definitely drill those. I actually misread one of the logic games that was stacked traits and totally bombed it with 2/7 for that game but I'll also drill those to make sure I don't make that mistake again and if I would've understood the game I'm fairly confident I would've gone 20-21/23 in that LG section. HOWEVER, the RC is screwing me up big time. It is SO difficult for me to get any type of improvement in RC. I am so stuck and not sure where to go even with accommodations I am absolutely unsure how to approach RC passages sometimes. Should I just drill them like any other game? How about Reviewing the RC? I see tangible improvement in everything but RC I feel like.

Edit: I also should note that its mainly Humanities and Social Sciences passages that I feel especially challenging.