Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Preparation before PT/Actual test

shane.mcglashenshane.mcglashen Alum Member
edited January 2015 in General 194 karma
Hey guys, another question!

I was curious, what methods, if any, do you guys generally like to take directly before you take a PT (or plan to do before the actual test) to not walk in on a test cold.

What I mean is, do you normally do a Logic game, to warm up? Read an RC passage? Nothing?

Just curious, as I generally do a logic game or two, and a couple LR questions to warm up. Regardless, I've seen a trend of -7 in the first LR, and then a -3/-0 in the second LR after ive 'warmed up' on the first section. Is it possible I should do more LR to bust in on the first LR section more effectively, or are my results merely due to a tendency for the test makers to make one LR section more difficult than the other? Am I in danger or doing to much before a test resulting in exhaustion?

Just curious about your warm up strategies!

Comments

• turnercmturnercm Alum Member 🍌
    770 karma
    I do one easy LG or LR question. This time around I read an article on Wired and that was fairly interesting so i think it helped. :D i'm not sure doing more will help that much (at least on the day of the exam) only because you'll have enough going on? it probably wouldn't hurt to try???
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
    578 karma
    The prep test that I took told me to do a logic game to get warmed up. In fact if your first section on the actual test is logic games, you should consider it your lucky day