Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Grad School Transcript?

dc.fosterdc.foster Free Trial Member

Hi,

The LSAC CAS instructions are incredibly confusing. I'm wondering if anyone has an answer to this.

I began grad school at Imperial College London in Sept. 2018. I have finished the program, although I won't have my final marks or technically receive a degree until November. In one month, I am beginning a second MA degree at University of Edinburgh. Do I need to request/upload either of these transcripts (even if they are partially complete)? Both are graduate degree programs at international institutions.

Thank you!

Comments

• Selene SteelmanSelene Steelman Free Trial Member Admissions Consultant
    2037 karma

The actual electronic application for law schools will request information like this:
    1. List ALL educational institutions attended.

If you list your ongoing masters programs in the electronic application, it will be strange if you don't include transcripts of your academic ongoing academic performance. Your file may not be considered complete if there is a discrepancy. The review process of your file may be put on hold until the committee receives transcripts from all educational institutions attended. So, you should provide official transcripts from all your degree programs, even if they are incomplete. The committee will evaluate your performance as of the date of application. Pursuing higher degrees can definitely distinguish your application from others so this is something you want to bring to the committee's attention.

https://www.lsac.org/applying-law-school/jd-application-process/cas/requesting/international-transcripts