Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CC/Travel Study Ideas

Jim CusterJim Custer Core Member
in General 22 karma

Have a job that requires weekly air travel and many nights a week in a hotel. Working through the Core Curriculum now for an October 2019 write (barring a July testing miracle).

I wish we were able to download sections of the core curriculum but I don't think it's possible, yet hint hint JY

Does anyone have suggestions for traveling and studying? It's difficult enough to balance with work and setting aside time in the hotel room to go through some lessons but I really think those hours on a plane could be put to much better use than The Office reruns.

Comments

• CoffeeEnthusiastCoffeeEnthusiast Alum Member
    211 karma

7Sage has a bunch of hour long videos on podcast apps like Himalaya. Some of those videos cover major points in the core curriculum. You could download those podcasts and listen on the plane.

• Tzvi___HTzvi___H Alum Member
    205 karma

following

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

The 7Sage podcast is useful, and so is the YouTube channel.

• rebelwithoutaclauserebelwithoutaclause Alum Member
    36 karma

Print out some Problem Sets or use the Question Bank to build your own PTs! I hate studying Logic Games as they're my weakest section so I try spreading them out in bursts throughout the day.