Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank you, 7Sage!

mpits001mpits001 Alum Member
edited January 2015 in General 938 karma
I would like to thank 7Sage for supplying the December 2014 LSAT. I know other programs do it as well, but I really appreciate 7Sage, J.Y. and the staff for allowing me to look over my mistakes on the 2014 Dec LSAT. I plan on taking it again on June 8th and feel confident that if I go through the course a 2nd time and go over the 2014 exam ( and any other PT I take), endlessly that I will do a lot better in June.

When I was studying for the Dec LSAT I put all my eggs into one basket, the Logic Games section. I would get 3-5 wrong and this was my saving grace. I was getting constant 156-157. Of course it's not the best score, but I felt good doing well in 1 section.. The others were average. In December of course, the games were a lot harder than most of the PTs I had taken (I think we all remember the rug game). I was never good at In/Out with a combination of Grouping, and I always put those off. Well, that bit me right in the ass.

That's some back story to my Dec. LSAT. I will be working hard for June! Congrats to anyone that did well in December and good luck to those studying for future LSATs!