Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stuck

I'm currently stuck at a 150. LR/ RC being my biggest issues. I'm taking the september exam and starting to get worried. My goal is a 155-157. Any Advice?

Comments

• lsatgodjklsatgodjk Alum Member
    938 karma

I was like this a few months ago. I can shed insight on LR and Games; what are your scores in those sections? Timed, and BR.

If your BR scores for LR are like -8 or higher, I think that suggests that you are lacking foundational LR skills. To combat this, I would go back to the CC and make sure you know how to attack each LR question. After doing this, I would suggest that you go through untimed LR sections. Your review needs to be thorough; you need to understand why 1 answer is right and why 4 answers are not.

When I was stuck in the low 150s, I was only getting 17 right on UNTIMED LR sections. After doing what I suggested above, I am now able to get a perfect section on untimed LR- my average is 22/25. I'm still working to get a consistent -1 or -0. Then slowly start incorporating time.

You've got to full-proof games; fastest gains imo. I went from getting only 10 right to a my first perfect section under timed conditions in about 6 weeks maybe 20 hours a week.

Bottom line: Work on your foundation in LR skills, and master LG for easy free points

Feel free to PM.