Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Waitlist

gkoskigkoski Alum Member

Hi everyone! I tried to register for the October 2019 LSAT in Seattle area, and there's an option for a waitlist. I even tried November 2019 and there's also a waitlist. Has anyone had experiences with the LSAT waitlists? It's giving me anxiety that the November 2019 is completely booked. Yikes!!!

Comments

• chisal17chisal17 Alum Member
    289 karma

i've been on a waitlist before and read somewhere that you're almost certainly guaranteed a space. I went ahead and registered on the waitlist and was able to get in for an exam.

i cant remember the pricing, fees or refunds, but assuming there are no conflicts on your end I would go ahead and register on the waitlist if you know for certain that you want to take that administration.

• shanpseudoshanpseudo Member
    51 karma

I was waitlisted for the September LSAT and decided to register in a different state that had lots of availability and is only a 3 hour drive away.

• gkoskigkoski Alum Member
    106 karma

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am just extremely anxious about to getting into a local test center. Two years ago, it was super easy registering, but now I know to register early!!!

• ArtyLawDudeArtyLawDude Member
    14 karma

November 25 test is still available in Arcata, Ca near humboldt and in Fresno, Ca.,,, I just signed up! yikesss lol

• 242 karma

I was waitlisted too. I called and they told me if you are registered, you will get a seat somewhere, even if that means they need to open another testing center.