Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Plateau

aliciabaliciab Alum Member

Hi friends!
I need some advice on what to do. I have plateaued and I just don't know what to do because I'm supposed to take the LSAT in September. Do you think I should just do basic drills and for a couple days and then take more practice tests? Do I wait to take the text longer? I'm really feeling discouraged

Comments

• PatriciaHighsmithPatriciaHighsmith Alum Member
    81 karma

Hi! I'm taking it in September too, and have been feeling similarly discouraged and stuck. Last week I decided to take a week off from doing Prep Tests, and do drills and timed sections instead. Then I took two full days off from thinking about the LSAT and studying. I don't actually know what benefit it has had on me score wise, as I'm still Blind Reviewing my last PT, but it at least helped me approach it with a clearer head and not in such a negative mindset. I found that changing up my study pattern helped me change up the way I was thinking about myself and the test, and maybe that will help me get out of the rut I feel like I'm in. Hope this helps! At least know, you're not alone!