Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Questions

Mia71377Mia71377 Alum Member
edited September 2019 in General 26 karma

Hi all!

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions about which problem sets to set aside/leave uncompleted during my prep. Necessary Assumption has 21 problem sets and I don’t think ill be able to go through all of them so how should I decide which to leave for now?

I was also wondering if anyone had chosen to mix up CC during their prep (e.g.: do LR, LG one day and RC, LG another), instead of following the order?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• bananabobananabo Core Member
    1211 karma

For me, I just did however many problem sets it took me to get familiar with the question types. Once I started getting all the questions in a problem set correct, I moved on because when you’re going through the CC, you should be focusing on understanding rather than mastery because that will come later when you start doing full PTs (also, when you’re doing PTs and want to practice certain question types, the undone problem sets come in real handy).

As for mixing up the CC, I did it order because I found that what I learned in the LR lessons also helped me with doing LG and RC.

• Mia71377Mia71377 Alum Member
    26 karma

Okay, thank you!