Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Afternoon Test Routine

shapesandspaceshapesandspace Free Trial Member
in General 69 karma

Hi everyone,

For those of you who are taking afternoon tests instead of morning tests, what is your test day routine like? Since the test "starts" at 12:30 pm (mine actually started closer to 2:30pm), how do you use the time between waking up and the test?

Comments

• Pride Only HurtsPride Only Hurts Alum Member
    2186 karma

@shapesandspace said:
    Hi everyone,

For those of you who are taking afternoon tests instead of morning tests, what is your test day routine like? Since the test "starts" at 12:30 pm (mine actually started closer to 2:30pm), how do you use the time between waking up and the test?

I spent the time relaxing. Went on a walk, read a book. I did hate taking the test in the afternoon though. I am typically able to concentrate far better in the morning. Whatever you do, make sure you're not putting any strain on your brain. It will probably help not to stare at a computer screen all morning too.

• Lucas CarterLucas Carter Alum Member
    2803 karma

@shapesandspace said:
    Hi everyone,

I scheduled my test a few hours away from my house. This gave me time to kill by driving and not thinking about the test too much. I did the drive and checked out the test center a week before, so I felt really confident just getting in the car and going. May or may not be feasible or desirable for most, but I figured I would add a data point.