Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can 7-sage show statistics/number of average misses for all who have taken a specific RC section?

lsat2016lsat2016 Free Trial Member
in General 488 karma
Is there a way to get Statistics for difficulty comparison of RC or LR sections across PTs? 1-5 star system doesn't differentiate in many cases as most RCs are 5-star.

Just like 7-sage shows the %age of Analytics users who filled out the answer sheet and picked a specific answer for a Question, can one see the average misses for a specific RC section. Like -6 for PT-70 RC or something like that among 10,521 users who filled out the answer sheet in Analytics.

This is specifically useful for RC (and may be LG/LR sections) where the sections are given the same star-rating.

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma
    That's interesting. So you mean stats for sections as a whole. I would be curious to see how one LR section that felt particularly brutal compares to an average section. I wonder if the star system could be used to generate this. So, maybe the average section adds up to a total of 60 stars or whatever. Using that as a baseline, we could get a sense of a given section's difficulty by how much it deviates +/- average. Not sure what I'd do with that information (other than maybe feel slightly better about myself after under performing on a section that turns out to be +10 or something), but it'd definitely be interesting to see.
  • lsat2016lsat2016 Free Trial Member
    488 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    Cant Get Right
    For example, if the Analytics could show PT-X RC as -5.5 (all people who took this section on average missed -5.5).

It already does that for each question showing the %age of people who picked a particular AC and star classification is also based on these numbers.