Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Last 6 weeks... what should I do to get 170+? (+questions about BR, overconfidence error, reuse PTs)

edited October 2019 in General 615 karma

Help me with my last 6 weeks study plan! (hopefully)

I’ll be taking Nov. 25th test, and I just restarted on taking PTs last week.
So far done 67, 69 and 73. And got 160, 169, 169 respectively.
These are the score breakdown:
PT 67 (actual -25 / BR -14)
LR (-7/-7)
LR (-7/-4)
LG (-2/-0)
RC (-9/-3)

PT 69 (actual -13 / BR -11)
LR (-5/-4)
LR (-3/-4)
LG (-0/-0)
RC (-5/-3)

PT 73 (actual -13 / BR -13)
LR (-3/-3)
LR (-4/-5)
LG (-0/-0)
RC (-6/-5)

I’ve been spending a lot of time on blind review. It used to take about 8 hours, and now it takes more like 20 hours. Thought they were supposed to go down. Anyways, I’m fine with that, but I just don’t know what I can do to eliminate overconfidence errors. Out of 10 circled question, I usually circle one or two that I actually get wrong. So there’s also under-confidence error, but I’m trying to fix oc first…

I’ve been thinking about reusing used PTs for drills.
Maybe do 1 fresh PT on Monday through Wednesday, and do 3 used PTs for Th, Fri, Sat? I won’t be doing BR as extensively for used PTs, and only do BR and missed question review. (think this would count as section drills?)
Or would it be better to just do 2 fresh PTs every week?
Is it my lack of understanding in foundations? I want to return to CC, but I don’t even know what I don’t know.
My BR score dropped thanks to overconfidence errors...urgh

And how should I BR RC? I'm reading the section untimed, do low-res/structure and watch videos and explanations right now.
Should I BR questions without re-reading the passages?