Help! - Anyone taking October test in Las Vegas (or ever did it in Vegas before)?

tongtotongto Member
edited October 2019 in October 2019 LSAT 21 karma

So I just printed out the ticket for the test next Monday and was checking test location on google map. However, the weird thing is that the hotel name (which is the test center) does not match the address provided on the ticket! It says “fiesta Henderson hotel,” which seem to locate in Henderson rather than Las Vegas. The address on the ticket is “3510E Tropicana ave, Las Vegas, NV, 89119,” and google map shows no hotel at all in that address. I’m so freaked out!! The test is only one week away and I need to fly to Las Vegas to take it. Should I contact the hotel or LSAC? How fast will LSAC respond? Should I write an email or just call them?

Comments

• shanpseudoshanpseudo Member
    edited October 2019 51 karma

Aye. I took the Sept. test at the hotel. Look up Hotel Fiesta Henderson. It's 15 min away from Vegas. Call the hotel. Don't freak out, you got this!

• tongtotongto Member
    21 karma

@shanpseudo said:
    Aye. I took the Sept. test at the hotel. Look up Hotel Fiesta Henderson. It's 15 min away from Vegas. Call the hotel. Don't freak out, you got this!

I just called the hotel to confirm the test and double check the address. Thanks!!

How was your experience at the hotel? Was it quiet? And good luck on your application!