Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Highlighter on test?

RhondaroniRhondaroni Alum Member
edited January 2015 in General 59 karma
I see in the items you're allowed to bring, that a highlighter is included. I wasn't aware you could use one. Anyone can clarify?
Thanks

Comments

• ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    Yep. You can bring a highlighter. I brought one when I took it but I didn't use it. I never really incorporated the use of a highlighter when I PT'ed.
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    You're allowed to use highlighters but wouldn't recommend it for time-intensive purposes.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    if you don't use one when you PT don't use when when you take it. if it says you can bring it then you can bring it, though doesn't mean you should :p
  • RhondaroniRhondaroni Alum Member
    59 karma
    Wouldn't it be beneficial in RC?
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    I could see it being beneficial in RC as you can highlight differing opinions/Author Viewpoint/etc/etc....only if you were taking it untimed. I would imagine it takes a couple sections to switch from highlighter to highlighter just to note the difference between opinion 1 vs opinion 2.

But that's just my opinion. Perhaps you're super fast with highlighter. Whatever it takes to get the most questions right. lol
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    I think it will work on RC. But I also feel that it would slow you down too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Free Trial
    578 karma
    Lsac uses cheap paper you don't want your highlighter to ruin the paper and miss something important on the next page
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Also, what if you accidentally mark your scantron with the highlighter thinking it's your #2 pencil.
  • RhondaroniRhondaroni Alum Member
    59 karma
    thanks for the advice!!
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    I hardly used mine, but used it a bit with the RC section.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    Ive never even thought of using a highlighter... and the thought of doing so and swapping back and forth between holding 2 diff things sounds not fun... but what ever is more comfy and natural to you. GL every1 taking today!