Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question on Course Progression in Logical Reasoning

axbSunDevaxbSunDev Member
edited November 2019 in Logical Reasoning 256 karma

Hello! So I’m doing the Premium course and I just completed the weakening and strengthen question types. I got the majority of questions wrong during the explanation portion where there’s a sample question and JY goes through it. Usually I pause the video, try to answer it, then look to see why I got it right or why I got it wrong. The problem is on these W/S questions I got the majority of all of them wrong.

My question is, should I start to do the timed questions at the end of the chapter to complete the portion or should I go over it all over again from the beginning or should I try to use a different method to attack these question types? I keep trying to use this Goku method where you don’t attack the premise or conclusion and you try to focus on the support but I feel like that method is arbitrary and ambiguous because the support can imply many different options. Or should I just give up since I have been studying for 6 months now (Khan Academy and powerscore) and should find a new career choice... lol I’m kidding.

Thanks!