Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thanks To JY

J.B. JD ASAPJ.B. JD ASAP Member
in Webinars 137 karma

Sorry this is a bit late, but I wanted to give a very big shout out and thank you to JY for conducting multiple BR sessions with prep test 88. I can't tell you how incredibly helpful that was, and it was great to get to know some of the other 7sagers as we went along. JY, thanks for taking a huge amount of your time to help us get better scores. It also is quite an honor to get to work directly with you. I'm sure we are all better for the experience.

Comments

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14017 karma

@"J.B. JD ASAP" You're welcome! I enjoyed it very much.

• Ms NikkiMs Nikki Alum Member
    128 karma

@"J.B. JD ASAP" said:
    Sorry this is a bit late, but I wanted to give a very big shout out and thank you to JY for conducting multiple BR sessions with prep test 88. I can't tell you how incredibly helpful that was, and it was great to get to know some of the other 7sagers as we went along. JY, thanks for taking a huge amount of your time to help us get better scores. It also is quite an honor to get to work directly with you. I'm sure we are all better for the experience.

I absolutely agree! The cost of group tutoring with such an experienced LSATer for that many hours would exceed the cost of of the started and premium 7sage packages. And not just that, JY took the time to work out issues for every problem that every student wanted approached, gave helpful tips, and made sure that everyone who could participate did, so at points it felt like one on one. I think the tools learned and developed will help me immensely on Monday, but to anyone taking the test in the future, try to make time to attend these sessions if they continue to be offered. What a great resource! It was surreal to have one on one time with the lsat master himself!