Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Missing questions at the end of sections

laila.ayublaila.ayub Free Trial Member
in General 45 karma
I consistently get 2 questions at the end of each section on LR and RC incorrect, even if I end up with a couple minutes to spare to check answers, I end up being confident about those answers and don't bother checking. Anyone notice anything similar or have tips to overcome this? It seems like it would have something to do with proper pacing or maybe loss of concentration by the end of the section but it happens on consecutive sections, two sections of LR back to back and all I miss is 2 questions at the end of each (last 5 problems).

Comments

• ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    Relavent to LR:
    Do you tend to miss the Q's on the same question type (i.e Flaws, Necessary Assumptions,etc)? If you're only missing like -2 to -4 wrong per section, then you might just need to work on your timing as you have the basics down.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    I think it could mainly be a loss of concentration by the end of the section. But you may also want to figure out if that's the reason or if it's a particular question type.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    I would say either try skipping ahead to the end and working backwards (either from the start or a little bit in) or once you finish take the time to go over the last 2 pages(last like 5 questions or so) even if you felt kinda confident