Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic Games Fool Proof Method General Questions

LSAT160LSAT160 Free Trial Member
edited December 2019 in Logic Games 45 karma

Hey Everyone,

Starting to fool proof logic games and have a few questions:

1. Do you keep your additional attempts to refer back to? Or do you throw it away? Please provide a rationale for either or.
  2. How valuable is it to fool proof when you know the exact answer to the questions off of memory?
    For example, when you read a question and you already know in your head that the answer is C. Do you go through the motions to confirm C?
  3. Any advice and/or tips for someone starting Logic Games?

Look forward to your responses.

Comments

• Lana KaneLana Kane Alum Member
    176 karma
    1. I don't keep them. I take them all digitally so there's nothing to keep except my scratch paper anyway.

2. I have yet to remember every answer. There are SO MANY games to use, that even going through them all multiple times I've only gotten to maybe 3 times each. And some I haven't taken in a month, there's no way I remember the answers haha. Once I can get -- 0 on a game within the time suggested I usually don't do it again.

3. Keep a spreadsheet! I made one to track suggested completion time, how long it actually took me, and how many I got right for each attempt. Really hard ones I mark in red to remind me to do those ones more frequently. This helped me see what types of games were tripping me up more than others and focus my studying on those types more.