Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Current Lesson Months Ahead?

help When going through the syllabus it has the option at the top to jump to your current lesson. For some reason it has my current lesson flagged as material that's about 50 lessons ahead of where I actually am. I mean, I could just not use this feature - but if there's a way to fix it I'd like to know how.

Comments

• Hi @torii.alaniz!

Do all the lessons in the future up to the "current" lesson have green checkmarks? You can make it "go back" to the correct lesson by unclicking them (see gif)

If this doesn't solve your issue or it's not the same issue, please let us know so we can fix it! You can also DM me directly.

• torii.alaniztorii.alaniz Alum Member
    18 karma

No, this was not the same issue as I only have my boxes checked through where I am currently. It's the little location pin only that is months ahead and I am unsure why. Thank you for the response, and I will be standing by for any additional troubleshooting tips that anyone can offer.

• taschasptaschasp Alum Member Sage
    796 karma

I just tested this out -- it seems that even if you uncheck the previous lessons, the location pin isn't programmed to go back and reset.

But there is a workaround. Assuming your older lessons are unchecked, like you said, this should work:

1- checkmark the lesson that the pin is currently on
    2 - refresh the page. The pin should reset back to the first unchecked lesson.
    3 - You can uncheck the lesson that you checked in step 1, if you want to keep it unchecked

• torii.alaniztorii.alaniz Alum Member
    18 karma

It worked! Thank you so much for the workaround. Again, it wasn't a huge deal - but it bothered me not being able to utilize that feature. Now I can!

• taschasptaschasp Alum Member Sage
    796 karma

Glad it worked :)

• Thanks @taschasp for jumping in and beating us to the punch! It's 7Sagers like you that make this community great. :)

@torii.alaniz Glad this is fixed! Please keep us posted if you run into any other issues.