Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Test Day Warm Up Problem Set

Chris BabinskyyChris Babinskyy Alum Member
in General 51 karma

Does anyone have a group of good warm up questions to take in the morning of the exam? I generally do a handful of LRs and one or two games. Was wondering if anyone has a good suggestion on the problem sets. Thank you and good luck to everyone taking the Monday exam.

Comments

• SparkerParkSparkerPark Alum Member
    41 karma

My plan (as suggested by others here) is to simply go through a handful of easier problems, and not do it timed, either. I'm going to take a short, relaxing graze through a couple of easiest LR Flaw and LG SeqDbl (or related), just to solidify my confidence. So maybe if that suits you, create a problem set from particular areas you've been challenged on, but only select easy ones. But I think the key is to just relax, you've done all the work you could.

Mostly, I'm going to spend the next couple of days gently reviewing, and saving my intense focus to fight and defeat the evil overlords of the LSAT, an elitist gateway to a career in justice that must be vanquished at all costs.

Good luck in the battle, comrades.

• LSATPREP2019LSATPREP2019 Member
    17 karma

Also looking for day of warm up problems

• taschasptaschasp Alum Member Sage
    796 karma

Do you find that your first section is consistently your worst when doing PTs?

If so, then a couple easy warm up LR problems sounds like a good idea.

If not, then don't do this, and save your energy for the actual thing. Maaaybe do some light reading if you want to get your brain activated but... I wouldn't recommend much else.

Personally, when I took the LSAT (at the 12:30 time), the morning-of I just watched random youtube videos, played a bit of piano, meditated, pet my cat, did jumping jacks, and jammed out to music. I found it really helpful to save my energy for the actual thing, and knowing the importance of the test, the adrenaline kicked in as soon as I started and I felt extremely focused.

Do what's best for you, but that was just my particular experience after playing around with different ways of approaching test day... but, in my case, I'm not sure I would have been able to score a 179 if I hadn't saved my energy for the actual thing. So I'm sharing this in case anyone is saying you should do practice problems before the test as a generalized, unconditional form of advice.

• vichinskyvichinsky Alum Member
    503 karma

Can you explain what you did to study.