Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT 74?

SapphireSapphire Alum Member
in General 289 karma
did anyone else find pt 74 harder than pt 73? i just finished taking it, and i feel like such a loser. My score from 73 to 74 was a MAJOR decline. the test is tomorrow and i felt so confident, but now i just feel useless. any advice? thanks!

Comments

• Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    Hey Sapphire, there could be many things that contributed to your decline in test score. It could have just been the stress from knowing that you have the actual test coming up which put more pressure on you during pt 74. Trust in your ability and your prior performance. PT 74 was a pretty tough pt, I actually took that as my first administered exam and I pretty much bombed it. I'm also retaking tomorrow.

Try also not to experience burn out, that could also contribute to your decline in test score. Maybe quickly review your mistakes and take the rest of the night off and clear your head.
  • SapphireSapphire Alum Member
    289 karma
    Thanks Matt! I am actually going to do that. I really do think that i just need a break. thanks for the support. I really needed it.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Just remember that PT 75 will be just like any other PT that you've taken. Maybe you felt like that because tomorrow is the big day and you're anxious/nervous. Relax!