Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Resources for Drilling LR by Question Type

miriaml7miriaml7 Live Member
edited January 2020 in General 1017 karma

Before enrolling to 7Sage, I got PTs 1-58 and PTs 66-89 (I do have a few gaps -missing about 6 tests within this range). Now that I have premium, I have access to test explanations 36-58 (plus 88 and 89). I'm five months into 7Sage and have realized that I would benefit from drilling LR by question type. The issue is that I am on a tight budget and upgrading to ultimate plus just wouldn't be the best financial move for me right now. I have been told about the free resource, LSAT Hacks, that provides free LSAT test explanations. The only thing I am missing is a free/budget friendly resource that would allow me to sort LR by question type. I would really appreciate some suggestions on resources that you guys may know of for drilling LR by type. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• KevinLuminateLSATKevinLuminateLSAT Alum Member
    983 karma
  • miriaml7miriaml7 Live Member
    1017 karma

Thank you!

• BearsEatBeetsBearsEatBeets Alum Member
    78 karma

I'm no longer enrolled, but I still use the Problem Set tool. I just go to "create problem set" tab and organize the list by whichever question type I want to practice. It doesn't let you group them and drill on the tool, but it's good enough for a reference. It's a bit different than the above link. It's more specific in that it pulls only the question type you want, and then it lists the corresponding PT and number chronologically.

• miriaml7miriaml7 Live Member
    1017 karma

Really great idea! Thank you!