Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT PREP Tests during CC or after CC?

dr4jdMayBdr4jdMayB Member
in General 24 karma

Should I be taking prep tests, or at least working timed sections from prep tests, while I learn the core curriculum? Or should I learn all of the core curriculum first, then just begin to take a ton of full, timed prep tests? Looking to take the test in June, so I should have CC done by mid march, giving me almost 3 months to just focus on prep tests and blind review.

Comments

• taschasptaschasp Alum Member Sage
    796 karma

I don't think you need to go through the entire CC to start doing full prep tests, but you'll want to have gone through most of it. Here's my recommendation for how much of the CC for each section you should complete before doing full PTs:

LR - It's totally okay to start doing full prep tests before you finish all the LR curriculum (especially the more difficult questions like parallel reasoning/flaw), and go back to the second half of the LR curriculum as you find you have trouble with specific question types.

RC - I would at least go through the "Reading Comprehension - Science" section up to the end of Steady State Economies.

LG - I would go through the entire LG course curriculum before doing full PTs.

• dr4jdMayBdr4jdMayB Member
    24 karma

Thank you!