Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For LR Questions that You Don't Understand (Blind Review Process)

superlsatsuperlsat Member
in General 46 karma

How do you guys deal with LR questions that you don't understand during your blind review? I mean the ones that you spent over like 2+ hours (even over a day) and you still did not understand (that is, even after viewing Powerscore forums). Should I leave them aside for a while? (there aren't that many - two to three - on 6 PTs so far) Would love to hear from someone with a 170+. Thanks!

Comments

• taschasptaschasp Alum Member Sage
    796 karma

Where are you scoring currently? And do you mean there have been 2-3 of those Qs out of 6 PTs that you've done so far?

If there's one question out of every two or three PTs that you can't understand, I wouldn't worry about it too much. It just doesn't seem like the most effective use of your time. If you're already scoring at or near the 170s, then maybe it becomes a little more worth it.

In theory--if you really wanted to understand those questions that still don't make sense after watching videos and reading answer explanations--a tutor who can help you break down the questions might be your only option. But, if there are many many more questions that you are getting wrong and can understand after-the-fact, I would focus on trying to narrow the gaps in your understanding for those ones first!