Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Loophole Translations and study session

FindingSageFindingSage Alum Member
edited December 2020 in Logical Reasoning 2042 karma

For those who are supplementing their 7Sage Prep with The Loophole by Ellen Cassidy, our study group is going to be reviewing Prep Test 75 section 1 using this method. We will be sharing our translations on Tuesday 4/7 and then we are planning to going over the translations and CLIR as a group on Wednesday 5 pm Eastern time.

Here is the link to join our group:

https://groupme.com/join_group/57415632/QdTu0vK9

Both study sessions are added to the calendar and we will also be adding the Zoom link and Google drive link there as well.

Hopefully, this will be the first of multiple sessions. In addition, we have been having BR sessions weekly for various prep tests so if you are looking to improve your LR understanding or hoping to take the LSAT in the near future we would love for you to join us. All levels of prep are welcome, we also have a sub group for people still taking the CC.

Comments

• MarkmarkMarkmark Alum Member
    976 karma

Wow really cool. In case people can't make it will there be any of the translations written down? Or maybe some key things your group learns? I'd really love to learn what you all are, but with a kid it can be hard to join live calls. Thanks and I love the BTD!

• FindingSageFindingSage Alum Member
    2042 karma

We are planning to have people upload their translations to a Google Doc so people can compare each others. No worries on having a kid with a live call, I think everyone will be understanding with shelter in place that there will be children/dogs in the background. I have both :)

• daliaglomelidaliaglomeli Core Member
    edited December 2020 117 karma

Hi just wondering if this group still exists. I'm looking to improve my LR score from an avg -7 to -12 to a consistent -5