Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What to do during test week?

Litian.ChenLitian.Chen Free Trial Member
edited May 2013 in General 136 karma
my plan is take one prep test on Monday and another one on Thursday, while the test is on Sunday (I'm taking it in Asia).

What should I do in the last two days, Friday and Saturday? Drill a bit to stay alert but not too much?
What do you guys think?
Thanks!

Comments

• Corina McIntyreCorina McIntyre Free Trial Member
    edited May 2013 21 karma
    I'm wondering about this also... I hear conflicting suggestions as to how much LSAT studying/Pt's to take in the week prior to the test.

I took the Dec. 2012 lsat (but cancelled my score). The way I prepped was PT on Tuesday, PT on Thursday, and real LSAT on Saturday. I only did a couple practice sections on Friday (I think for the June test I won't do any lsat stuff the day before - it just made me more anxious). Still, I felt pretty fresh and focused for the lsat so I'm inclined to repeat a schedule similar to this for next month's June lsat on Monday the 10th (US).

My tentative plan is to take a PT on Monday June 3, PT on Friday June 7, and the actual lsat on Monday June 10. My primary concern is preventing burning out because it really affects my focus and accuracy with the lsat. In between those PT days I will do a few practice sections and/or problem sets, sudoku, reading, and exercise.
  • Litian.ChenLitian.Chen Free Trial Member
    136 karma
    Corina, yeah I'm at the stage of burning out severely...when i do my review I can pretty much get on average 5+ more correct, just during the real timed session my focus is way off. I guess I took too much studying for this and it is haunting me like a ghost day and night