Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hardest games in PT 74-81?

liz08080liz08080 Alum Member
in General 46 karma

Hi everyone!

I am gearing up to take the May LSAT Flex and want to get as many games/general practice in as I can, especially from more recent tests. I don't have access to PrepTests beyond 72 on 7sage, but do have access to the full Preptest 73 through LSAC. I will take this one as a timed practice test. I also purchased the print version of Preptests 72-81. Since the test is three weeks away, I won't have time to do all these practice tests as full timed exams, and would like to use at least three or four of them as section practice with material I haven't seen before. With all that context established:

What are some of the hardest games (and LR sections, if any come to mind) in these tests (74-81) that you have encountered? I'd love to focus my time on these as the date comes up. It's really helpful to see new games variations/different language. Also, if anyone has last-minute tips/de-stressors to help with performance anxiety, I would love to hear them. Thank you!

Comments

• jmarmaduke96jmarmaduke96 Member Sage
    2891 karma

I haven't taken all of those PTs, but I think that PT79 Game 4 and PT80 Game 4 are fairly challenging. In terms of LR, I though that both sections from PT81 were more challenging than usual, despite the fact that the test is curved as being an "easier LSAT." Good luck!