Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feature Request: Save Practice Quiz settings between quizzes

I don't know if this is possible, or something others have requested in the past (I didn't see any previous requests for it), but I would love to have my settings from my previous quiz saved when I move on to the next one. Or even if there was just an option to "Use Presets" from before so I could activate them in one click — that would be simply magical.

Here are the settings I'm referring to, if you're not familiar:

https://i.imgur.com/uqCjcvm.png

Ideally, I'd like to be able to automatically activate fullscreen mode (1 click), coffee shop background noise (2 more clicks), select a highlighter (1 more click), and set the font size to "small" (2 more clicks). For those of you counting along, that's 6 clicks for each quiz, before starting the quiz. That can get to be a lot if you're doing 15 quizzes in a row (lookin' at you, Weaken Questions section...).

Obviously, this isn't a "required" feature — just something that would be nice to have. I don't know if there's anywhere to "officially" request features aside from the "Contact Us" option, but I thought I'd see if anyone else thought this might be useful.

What do you think? Would this be helpful for you, or am I alone in this desire?