Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Keep getting high priority questions wrong regardless of the bubbles circled in level of difficulty?

wonsuh1076wonsuh1076 Member
in General 68 karma

Hello,
I keep getting these high priority questions wrong regardless of how much out of the five bubbles are filled in on the difficulty level. Are these high priority questions curveballs? Are mastering these type of questions the path to getting a 170+?

Comments

• SandwichelleSandwichelle Alum Member
    edited May 2020 234 karma

Hi! The "v.high priority" refers to your need to focus on those questions because you got them wrong. "V.High priority" comes after a wrong answer choice is selected. You can also reduce the "priority" of a wrong answer by getting the questions right during a blind review, in that case it changes the priority to "high." So, you aren't getting them wrong because they're high priority, they're high priority because they're wrong. I hope this clears it up for you!

• Confidence150Confidence150 Alum Member
    1417 karma

You can reduce the “priority” of wrong questions by doing a thorough blind review as well as noting the question types you are missing. I find it helpful to revisit core curriculum for fundamentals and work on question types.

• wonsuh1076wonsuh1076 Member
    68 karma

Oh i get it now. Thank you so much.