Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT-Flex outside the US?

ElichunksElichunks Member
in General 69 karma

Hi everyone,

I was scheduled to take the LSAT on the last week of June (East Asia) and earlier this morning I got an email from LSAC telling me that I should? could? sign up for the LSAT-flex?

This confuses me very much since I thought it was an option only available to test takers in the US or Canada! Did anyone who's registered for the June LSAT outside North America also receive the email?

Sincerely,
Ellie

Comments

• ElichunksElichunks Member
    69 karma

Just kidding. Got an apology email from the LSAC.

• ceyung97ceyung97 Core Member
    54 karma

I got the apology as well - It seems as though they won't use the flex option for international exams, but with that being said, will international exams go ahead at all?

Where are you sitting the exam out of curiosity?

69 karma

I'm taking it in South Korea. I highly doubt they will cancel or adopt LSAT-flex for Korea though since the situation regarding COVID-19 has greatly improved here.

• edited May 2020 414 karma

@ttori96 said:
    I'm taking it in South Korea. I highly doubt they will cancel or adopt LSAT-flex for Korea though since the situation regarding COVID-19 has greatly improved here.

I heard that it’s either all international tests get administered or none is allowed. It freakin sucks, but it seems like the fact that Korea is doing better is irrelevant as long as there are other non-US/Canada countries still struggling.

69 karma

Oh I see! Thank you so much for the heads up!!

• DescartesDescartes Alum Member
    edited September 2021 98 karma