Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have not studied for almost a year,,,, how to restart?

So I decided to stop studying for the LSAT on July 2019 and focus on my school. Now I am going to restart. I was not doing that good actually so I want to redo the whole CC. Any advice on how to do this and in general any tips for restarting ?

Comments

• Confidence150Confidence150 Alum Member
    1417 karma

I would go through some logic games, logical reasoning, and reading comprehension from CC daily, if possible. Go through the videos in core curriculum and take some notes. Drill some questions afterwards and be sure to blind review. Write down your reasoning during blind review.

• FindingSageFindingSage Alum Member
    2042 karma

Personally, I went through the CC too quickly initally so I think you will get more out of it than you did initally. You can take another diagnostic test if you want to get an idea of where you are but I would advise starting through the CC from the beginning. There will be some videos you will be able to review very quickly or even skip all together, but overall I would follow the structure that is laid out in the CC. Look at whatever knowedge you have from your previous studies as an advantage as some of the concepts should make more sense faster but don't punish yourself for not remembering things well or for lack of understanding of the first time around.