Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Already have been studying for around a year and prepping for my second test, best way to use 7sage?

hannah.daniel925hannah.daniel925 Core Member
in General 11 karma

I didn't use 7sage prior but have heard great things so I finally decided to take the plunge. I have great foundation but I really need to hone in my skills and timing stratagies. What's the best way to use this resource?

Comments

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

I think that really depends on where you are at score wise in your practice tests and also how much time you have. Timing wise they do have a -6% time option, which I think will help make sure that you get through things a little faster, and also excellent analytics for all PTs that you take on the site. You can see how much time you spend on a given question as well. That all relates to the PT taking and Blind Review process, which if you are not familiar with it I recommend reading up on.

Regarding what else to use, if you are not already scoring in the upper 160's and have more than 6 to 8 weeks to prepare, going through the core curriculum is probably a good idea. Some of it may be stuff you have already seen, but it is structured in such a was as to scaffold new concepts onto each other well. If you are already at the upper 160 mark or higher, or if you have only a month to prepare, take some PTs, Blind Review, then look at where your analytics show you are weak. Review those sections of the Core Curriculum. I also suggest using the community to find a Blind Review partner, meaning that you take the test alone, but don't score it, then review each question with a partner.

• hannah.daniel925hannah.daniel925 Core Member
    11 karma

@VerdantZephyr thank you so much this was incredibly helpful!!

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

@"hannah.daniel925" You are very welcome. Good luck on your journey!