Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

fool proofing

Ns123456Ns123456 Alum Member
in General 54 karma

What is fool proofing?? I have just started logic games and I have seen people talk about fool proofing, can someone please explain!

Thanks !!

Comments

• ahnendc-1ahnendc-1 Member
    642 karma

Checkout this lesson from the core curriculum - https://7sage.com/lesson/fool-proof-guide-to-perfection-on-logic-games/

• brookegojazzbrookegojazz Core Member
    360 karma

Yup ^^ that is the right one, and I can attest that it works! I've gone from average -9/-10 to average -1/-2 (sometimes with a -0!) on LG with plenty of time to finish! It takes a lot of time and you have to be patient, but it's worth it. If you haven't gone through the CC on logic games I'd recommend that too!

• Ns123456Ns123456 Alum Member
    54 karma

thanks will do !!

• snelllasnellla Core Member
    103 karma

Did you just start the process by doing the games in the cc? Work on those first and then the ones that are in the practice tests that you do? How many games do you think that you have gone through like that? It seems slightly overwhelming at the moment.

• Ns123456Ns123456 Alum Member
    54 karma

I have done 4 games so far, but now I am going to go back and do the fool proofing and then continue with the CC.