Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How long is too long of a break?

lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
in General 3190 karma

Just took May LSAT Flex. Will probably be retaking in July, already signed up. Is 2 weeks too long for no LSAT whatsoever? Should I start studying again soon? idk I feel bad not studying but i really dont want to lol

Comments

• ahnendc-1ahnendc-1 Member
    642 karma

@lexxx745 I'm right there with you! I took the May test too and think I did well but more likely than not will need to retake again - probably August or even October.

Anyways, its been so hard to motivate myself to study when I have no clue as to the result of my last test.. I guess that's the potential downside of blind review is that you get conditioned to not moving on to the test until you have the opportunity to learn from mistakes. Like I honestly feel bad setting up to do another PT when I haven't reviewed this last test; even though I know that I never will be able to lol

I don't have a good answer for you but I've been working on my personal statement and diversity statement in the interim, which is giving me a nice break in between studying while still being feeling like I'm working towards the same goal.

• Erakel_123Erakel_123 Member
    58 karma

I think a 2-week break should be fine. In my experience, not studying for 4 weeks really set me back. I struggled to get my momentum back.