LSAT Flex / Lawhub RC format on bigger monitor?

til354567til354567 Member
in General 53 karma

Does anyone have screenshots or can they describe how RC section on Lawhub (or ideally LSAT flex) looks on a larger monitor? This is a minor concern but I am studying on a 14 inch laptop and find the scrolling on RC passages makes it slightlly harder to retain the structure. I am wondering if on a larger monitor you can see the entire passage without having to scroll.

Thanks for any info!

Comments

• DINOSAURDINOSAUR Member
    edited June 2020 591 karma

You can use "passage only" function and use small words, then you can see the full passage on the screen. But this would strain your eyes. I was wondering whether we can enlarge the screen so that we won't hurt our eyes. I asked this question on the forum but so far there is no response yet ( https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/23436/can-we-enlarge-the-screen-while-taking-flex ). I think if it's allowed, it would be the best solution if you're not rich to buy a new computer but you want to read the RC passages in full screen without scrolling or turning pages.

• 414 karma

Very curious to see the pictures as well. I'm prepping on a 13-inch macbook and the scrolling is SO ANNOYING.