Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study for the November 2020 LSAT starting now

bryansoriasoriabryansoriasoria Core Member
in General 4 karma

Hi all, I was hoping to get some opinions/thoughts on the possibility of using 7 sage to study for a test 5 months away.
A little about me, I've taken a test masters class and responded really well to the structure of a class setting, though working as a paralegal in SF I did suffer from not having the time to really get through all the homework and getting the practice in.
I'm hoping to be able to use 7sage to space out the load that I did over 2 months to these 5 months.
Currently, the course planner is telling me that I should study 48 hours a week on average to make it work, but that is definitely not a reality for me as I work full time in a pretty demanding job.
I was hoping to get some ideas/suggestions on how to tackle the course work and how best to use these 5 months.

Comments

• anthonyparkanthonypark Live Member
    49 karma

If you have prior knowledge of sections from the test(from master classes), it shouldn’t take too long to study I’d imagine.

• tryingtodaytryingtoday Core Member
    edited June 2020 18 karma

I wouldn't try to study 48 hours a week with a demanding job (burnout is real). As the previous comment said, your familiarity with the material from your prior class is a great sign! I'd target what you've had trouble with and take as many PrepTests as possible.