Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Moving to 7sage after starting with Khan Academy

j.charles.petersonj.charles.peterson Core Member
in General 18 karma

Hello,

After starting my prep using only the Khan Academy free LSAT lessons and becoming stalled on certain aspects of that course, I have moved over here to 7sage and purchased the Ultimate+ course. I understand from the introductory materials that on 7sage we start with the general basics on each section, making sure we understand the fundamental concepts behind the question types and categories. However, I am wondering if there is any way to factor in the fact that I am not starting off completely fresh, that I have already taken four PTs and been through four weeks of question-specific study, and I know the sections I struggle with and those that I have an easier time with. Is there any way that 7sage would be able to factor this in, or any way I can modify the lesson plan accordingly?

Comments

• datanullydatanully Core Member
    19 karma

I also started with Khan and just moved over here. I appreciate there being a free resource but I found KA to be incredibly unhelpful to the point where starting fresh and having everything properly explained here made sense. You could get your PT answers from KA and manually enter them here to help establish your track record and have those results available to analyze.