Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

core curriculum fatigue

in General 79 karma

I am 50% through the core curriculum (maybe more like 60 since I leave few practice tests undone in each section to go back to) and I am hitting a wall, all I want to do is PTs but I know they won't be as useful without the whole CC completed

Any tips or advice on how to get past this fatigue?

Comments

• The BatmanThe Batman Core Member
    24 karma

I am here for the comments because I feel the same way. It's like the only thing that I want to do right now is PT as I go along to help me gauge my progress but everything that I've read on here tells me that would be a mistake.

• LawHokageLawHokage Yearly Member
    edited June 2020 129 karma

It really depends on your study schedule and your habits. If you are working longer than 4+ hours a day every day, you're going to burn yourself out. It's okay to take breaks and focus on other things that aren't solely the LSAT. I've fatigued myself from trying to push past the information too quickly and doing too much in one sitting and my important take away is that your brain needs time to relax and breathe. Give yourself a day in every week where you don't study the LSAT and you will see the benefits in the long - run. Just my advice from pushing 6+ hours a day for the past 3 weeks and experiencing extreme mental and physical fatigue.

• LSATlsatLSAT-1LSATlsatLSAT-1 Core Member
    9 karma

Taking a few days off to prevent burnout is a very worthwhile investment.

You can also take a PT and see how poorly you do to remind you of how far you have to go :)