Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blind Review question

in General 16 karma

Hi yall, I'm in the middle of my first blind review. I can't seem to find info though on whether or not I need to select an answer during the blind review if I'm not changing it. In other words, if I think I got the answer right the first time, do I need to click the answer choice or will it automatically assume I went with the same answer. I'm trying to make sure my blind review score will be accurate

Comments

• NerfThisNerfThis Alum Member
    173 karma

It doesn't really matter as your BR score will be reflected accurately regardless. Personally, I would still check the same answer if I think it was correct during BR just as an indicator that you thought about the question/answer again and are doubling down.

That way if you got it right, great! Your mental reasoning was most likely correct. Try to strengthen it. If you got it wrong despite doubling down, bummer. But it is also a very valuable question as it can reveal what your weakness was for that specific question and help you try to avoid it in the future.

• SaulGoodmanSaulGoodman Member
    111 karma

It will just assume that you're sticking with your original choice.