Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

173!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sickomodesickomode Member
in June 2020 LSAT 142 karma

can't believe it, i felt like the flex went horribly and i considered cancelling every day.
thank you 7sage <3 good luck to everyone in july/aug, you guys are going to kill it!!

Comments

• 12 karma

congratulations!!!!!!

• Hopeful9812Hopeful9812 Member
    872 karma

Congratulations!!!

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

Congrats!!! We really are our harshest critics sometimes. I also came away feeling like wtf and planning to retake, then did better than any of my PTs

• 5MoreMinPlease5MoreMinPlease Yearly Member
    128 karma

Congrats! You can finally move into the application process with no worries. Just wondering, how long have you been studying for? And were your PTs consistently above 170 before you took this LSAT?

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14039 karma

@sickomode You've lived up to your handle. Congratulations!

• sickomodesickomode Member
    edited June 2020 142 karma

@5MoreMinPlease said:
    Congrats! You can finally move into the application process with no worries. Just wondering, how long have you been studying for? And were your PTs consistently above 170 before you took this LSAT?

thank you :) 4 months, I started in Feb (this would have been totally unrealistic without quarantine giving me so much extra study time). My PTs were consistently in the 170-178 range although I had a couple of 169s