Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for an accountability partner

christelle.hitchristelle.hit Free Trial Member
edited July 2020 in Study Groups 14 karma

Hi all -

I have always wanted to take the LSAT but have been putting it off for YEARS. I signed for 7Sage 5 years ago and never followed through. This year I have decided that I want to start studying and hopefully be ready to take the LSAT this year. I’ve never studied so it’ll all be super new to me. If you’re just getting started as well or are interested in partnering up, please let me know. I’m located in MA and most likely will be looking at schools here when I start applying. I should also add that I have most of the LSAT study materials (LSAT bible books, past actual tests, etc.). I just need to get started and take at least the first test to see how I score while managing my FT work and family needs.

Comments

• ChampwaleChampwale Member
    31 karma

Hey, I could be your accountability partner. I’ve started studying and practicing but I took a long break. I live in Canada so is be looking at law schools here. I’ve got the bibles like you. So hit me up if you’re interested.

• christelle.hitchristelle.hit Free Trial Member
    14 karma

Thanks! Just messaged you.

• lsatprep1994lsatprep1994 Alum Member
    12 karma

Champwale and christell.hit, are both you interested in having a three person accountability group? My LSAT is the 14th of July, so only the final leg to go. If you accept, it would be much appreciated.

• Mrodrigu10Mrodrigu10 Member
    7 karma

SAME HERE!! I am looking for a accountability partner!