Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problem set review formatting issue

Hello, I seem to be having a major issue when reviewing problem sets that make navigating the site near impossible. The answer choices, question difficulty and stimulus difficulty info are completely absent and the priority and explanation video are located to the left of the succeeding question. Has anyone else run into this problem/know how to resolve this issue? I have reviewed older problem sets to see if this bug impacts them but they seem to be perfectly formatted still.

Kind regards

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited July 2020 5740 karma

@LiamG803 said:
    Hello, I seem to be having a major issue when reviewing problem sets that make navigating the site near impossible. The answer choices, question difficulty and stimulus difficulty info are completely absent and the priority and explanation video are located to the left of the succeeding question. Has anyone else run into this problem/know how to resolve this issue? I have reviewed older problem sets to see if this bug impacts them but they seem to be perfectly formatted still.

Kind regards

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble! I tried to reproduce the issue on Mac with Chrome browser but I was not able to.

Can you try clearing your cache? (Here's how to do it: https://7sage.com/clear-cache/). You can also try switching browsers. We find that the Chrome browser works best with our course.

If that does not work, please let me know what device you are using (Windows or Mac) and which browser so that we can further investigate the issue.

• Liam____Liam____ Member
    45 karma

Hi Juliet,

I just sent you a message.