Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blind review for the problem set I solved yesterday won't load

mellomelmellomel Alum Member

I tried refreshing the page and re-opening it from existing problem sets a couple times but it keeps on showing the loading icon. The other sets I took around the same time work just fine.

Anything that can be done to fix it?

Comments

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    edited July 2020 851 karma

@"mellomel"

Hi there,

Sorry about that and I completely understand how frustrating this must be for you.

I tried to open the blind review for 11 existing Problem Sets. Unfortunately, I am unable to reproduce your issue. I was able to enter blind review for all the Problem Sets in my list. See screenshot below:

I'd like to figure out what's causing this for you as soon as I can. To help do that, can you please let me know which Problem Set are you having this issue? If it is a custom Problem Set from different PrepTests, can you please send us the PDF copy at studentservice@7sage.com?

With the help of the PDF, I will re-create your Problem Set and try to reproduce your issue on our end. However, if you are not able send it to us, no worries! I'll find another way to reproduce it.

In the meantime, you can try using a different web browser. We find the Google Chrome works best with our website.

You can also do a Force Refresh by scrolling at the bottom of this page, then tap on "Force Refresh" as shown below:

Please let me know how it goes. I'll be here to help figure this out for you!

• mellomelmellomel Alum Member
    292 karma

Hey Theo,

It was the entire LG section from PT 88.

I actually use Chrome. Just tried with Safari now and it's the same issue.

Force refresh does not seem to fix it either.

Hope we can figure it out. Thanks a lot!

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    851 karma

@mellomel said:
    Hey Theo,

It was the entire LG section from PT 88.

I actually use Chrome. Just tried with Safari now and it's the same issue.

Force refresh does not seem to fix it either.

Hope we can figure it out. Thanks a lot!

Hi there,

Thank you for that information.

We were able to reproduce your issue and were able to make a fix. The fix is now live. Can you please try to open the Problem Set again?

Let us know if you are still having issues, or if you have any questions!

• mellomelmellomel Alum Member
    292 karma

Hey, it worked! Thank you so much!