Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do the Practice tests really take 12 hours?

in General 8 karma

Have you found that 7Sage's 12 hour length for each practice test is accurate or do they just give a time on the higher end so as not to mislead. I have only done core curriculum lessons so far so I have not given a practice test/blind review a go yet. Bonus question: would anyone recommend interspersing some of the earlier practice tests with the core curriculum, or is it highly recommended to complete CC before taking on all of the tests after June 2007?

Comments

• snelllasnellla Core Member
    edited July 2020 103 karma

They do not. They take a little over two hours to take. If you do a full blind review, then that takes some time. The 12 hours is if you listen to every single explanation. Some of the RC passages have over an hour of explanation per passage. You could do some tests, but to me it is a little bit of a waste of time. You wouldn't be answering to the best of your ability if you haven't finished the core. I would also caution that many of the LG games that he uses in sets are from those initial tests. It ends up being around 40 games that are in the core. You could end up with some weird overlap that just complicates things. I made a spread sheet as I did them to keep track.