Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for someone to take timed practice tests with starting May 31st until the test NYC AREA

danpelo1danpelo1 Alum Member
edited May 2014 in General 26 karma
I would like to try and take at least 6 or 7 5 section practice lsats. I live in queens but can meet in the city. It would be helpful to have at least one or 2 other people in the room. Thanks. Message on this thread or contact me directly. danpelo1@gmail.com Thanks and best of luck in your studies!

Danny

Comments

• cubiasd1-1cubiasd1-1 Alum Member
    7 karma
    Hi are you looking to take the September LSAT?
  • YaoCeeceeYaoCeecee Alum Member
    11 karma
    I'm taking it in September and could definitely use a testing buddy!
  • cubiasd1-1cubiasd1-1 Alum Member
    7 karma
    Yes same here! I am starting the 7sage program this week, how is it for you guys so far?
  • Nico K331Nico K331 Alum Member
    57 karma

Hi Danny,
    I'm in Brooklyn and taking the June 11 LSAT. Where were you thinking of meeting? Public library?
    @cubiasd1-1 So far totally worth it and dare I say awesome with 7sage. It's clarified so much for me!

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    edited May 2018 2124 karma

Hey @NicoK331 this post is from 4 years ago so I doubt you'll get a response back, but @jimmyrivera201 has a NYC study group.

https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/15438

• jimmyrivera201-1jimmyrivera201-1 Core Member
    edited May 2018 547 karma

Hi,

Let me know. You could text me: Admin note: This is a public Forum. Please use the Private Message function.