Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to adjust analytics to reflect flex pt

aa4567890aa4567890 Member
in General 73 karma

Hi everyone! I've been practicing for the lsat flex style test by not doing one of the LR sections when doing pt but as a result it is a bit difficult to determine my analytics. Does anyone know if it is possible to convert analytics to reflect that I was just skipping one of the LR sections instead of missing them due to errors that need analysis?

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@aa4567890 said:
    Hi everyone! I've been practicing for the lsat flex style test by not doing one of the LR sections when doing pt but as a result it is a bit difficult to determine my analytics. Does anyone know if it is possible to convert analytics to reflect that I was just skipping one of the LR sections instead of missing them due to errors that need analysis?

Hi there,

Sorry, we do not have an option to adjust the Analytics to take into account the skipped LR section. However, we're currently working on integrating a Flex tester into Analytics.

In the meantime, you can take a 4 section PT like you normally would, skip a section of LR, then place your results in the score converter: https://7sage.com/lsat-flex-score-converter/

But as noted above, this would mess up your Analytics because you'd have an entire section wrong on LR.

Alternatively, you can take 4 section PrepTests as a good way to prepare for LSAT-Flex (so when you take LSAT-Flex, it will seem easy with only 3 sections, and you will also have good analytics).

Let us know if you have any further questions.

• aa4567890aa4567890 Member
    edited July 2020 73 karma

Thanks for the update! Do you think the new analytics will be up before the August LSAT? @"Juliet --Student Service--"

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@aa4567890 said:
    Thanks for the update! Do you think the new analytics will be up before the August LSAT? @"Juliet --Student Service--"

Hi there,

Yes, we expect the LSAT-Flex Tester to be ready before the August LSAT.

• aa4567890aa4567890 Member
    73 karma

Thank you for being responsive to our new needs so quickly!

• clhanasyclhanasy Member
    edited July 2020 5 karma

Is there any way that the practice lsats could just be switched so that the 4th section is always an LR section? this way we could take the first 3 sections timed and then take a break and use the last section as a practice LR section. @"Juliet --Student Service--"

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    852 karma

@clhanasy said:
    Is there any way that the practice lsats could just be switched so that the 4th section is always an LR section? this way we could take the first 3 sections timed and then take a break and use the last section as a practice LR section. @"Juliet --Student Service--"

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we don't have the option to switch the PrepTest sections. Here is a list of PrepTests that have LR as the 4th section. You can take these PrepTests, and treat the first 3 sections as the LSAT-Flex, then you can choose to do the fourth section as practice.
    PrepTest 89
    PrepTest 88
    PrepTest 86
    PrepTest 82
    PrepTest 80
    PrepTest 79
    PrepTest 77
    PrepTest 76
    PrepTest 74
    PrepTest 73
    PrepTest 70
    PrepTest 69
    PrepTest 67
    PrepTest 66
    PrepTest 65
    PrepTest 62
    PrepTest 61
    PrepTest 58
    PrepTest 54
    PrepTest 50
    PrepTest 49
    PrepTest 48
    PrepTest 45
    PrepTest 44
    PrepTest 42
    PrepTest 39
    PrepTest 38
    PrepTest 37
    PrepTest 35
    PrepTest 32
    PrepTest 30
    PrepTest 29
    PrepTest B
    PrepTest 27
    PrepTest 25
    PrepTest 22
    PrepTest 20
    PrepTest 19
    PrepTest A
    PrepTest 18
    PrepTest 14
    PrepTest 13
    PrepTest 12
    PrepTest 11
    PrepTest 10
    PrepTest 9
    PrepTest 8
    PrepTest 7
    PrepTest 4
    PrepTest 3
    PrepTest 2
    PrepTest 1

I hope that helped. Let us know if you have any further questions.

• clhanasyclhanasy Member
    5 karma

Thank you so much @"Theo --Student Service--"